Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Calling Sunshine & Warmth!

"tropical resting place" (Nikon CP5400)

I made it through my first "official" wedding shoot which took place two weekends ago now!! I have to say that it was a lot of fun and a great learning experience! (thank you Craig and Siobhan for the opportunity!!). I am still in the post production process which, being the "nit-picker" that I am, is taking a little longer than I had anticipated. I am pleased with most of the shots that I took and am learning to accept the ones that are"not-so-great"! ha! Afterall, you can't take 300+ photos and expect them all to turn out, right?! Anyway, once the Bride & Groom have reviewed their photos, and of course with their permission, I will post a couple of my favourites for you to see. For now, I thought I'd post one of my favourite pics. from my trip to Jamaica last year.................oh to be somewhere warm and sunny now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home